Tennis Team Registration
Record your interest in the tennis team here:
Then complete the steps listed below the form.
NEXT . . .
Complete the three-step process below to join the tennis team; (1) complete the physical, (2) complete the forms on DragonFly, and (3) complete the Archbold/Primary Care consent and release form. The GHSA physical form is required before a player can participate in practice.
Step 2 DragonFly Participation Forms
Follow the steps in the Get Started with DragonFly instructions. The process is repeated below.
- Download the DragonFly MAX app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Tap ‘Get Started’ and ‘Sign Up for Free’ then follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your own email address. Note: please do not create an account with your child’s name or contact information – you will get the chance to add your child soon.
- Verify your account with the verification ID sent to your email address.
- Tap ‘Connect to your school’ to select ‘Parent’ as your role and search for your child’s school.
- After selecting your child’s school, tap ‘Join’ to request access. An administrator at your school will approve your request.
- Tap ‘Set up your children’ and follow the prompts to add your kid(s) and fill out their participation forms.
Step 3 (if needed) Archbold Medical Center Form
Only students that received the free physical at the school must complete this form.
Obtain the carbon form for the Archbold Athletic Physical Consent and Release from Coach Bellamy or Bobbie Barlow. Return the completed form to Coach Bellamy or Mrs. Barlow for processing.
Join the tennis team communication channels
Parents and Athletes Join the Tennis Team REMIND: https://www.remind.com/join/tennistcc.
Students Join the Tennis Team Google Classroom and invite parents to follow: https://classroom.google.com/c/MjA3MTI4NzY0NDQ3?cjc=uaqsp2f